PDA

View Full Version : Boxing: Harrison makes UK return

Toaods
14-06-2008, 04:01 PM
http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/boxing/7454164.stm

He'll probably win but I'd love to see him get hammered. Perhaps a sign of his desperation that he is fighting this guy - more likely to be Harrison covering up and backing off for most of the fight but decking the Irishman when he actually unloads one.

MSK
14-06-2008, 04:11 PM
http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/boxing/7454164.stm

He'll probably win but I'd love to see him get hammered. Perhaps a sign of his desperation that he is fighting this guy - more likely to be Harrison covering up and backing off for most of the fight but decking the Irishman when he actually unloads one.I thought ye meant Scott Harrison !!!!....until i checked the link ...:doh:

Toaods
14-06-2008, 04:22 PM
I thought ye meant Scott Harrison !!!!....until i checked the link ...:doh:

I'm quite good at those..even if I say so myself...:greengrin

MSK
14-06-2008, 04:27 PM
I'm quite good at those..even if I say so myself...:greengrinIndeed T...:greengrin..however i wished you did mean Scott..as much a waster he is, he was a cracking boxer, his & Scotlands loss...:agree:

LunaJLHsauzee
14-06-2008, 04:46 PM
Indeed T...:greengrin..however i wished you did mean Scott..as much a waster he is, he was a cracking boxer, his & Scotlands loss...:agree:

Completely agree:agree:

Toaods
14-06-2008, 05:13 PM
Indeed T...:greengrin..however i wished you did mean Scott..as much a waster he is, he was a cracking boxer, his & Scotlands loss...:agree:

I think Scott H is finished - no licence so it's easy to knock him back.

The recent upsurge in British boxing profile has led to good TV coverage on both sides of the pond............they don't need ned-like behavious from his sorts.

MSK
14-06-2008, 05:39 PM
I think Scott H is finished - no licence so it's easy to knock him back.

The recent upsurge in British boxing profile has led to good TV coverage on both sides of the pond............they don't need ned-like behavious from his sorts.Agree entirely ...:agree:...a pity though all the same ..

I am hoping tae follow the fortunes of a former colleague of mines Gary Young ..(Gilmerton)..he suffered a wee set back wi a broken hand but is hopefully now back on track ...:take that