PDA

View Full Version : Dan Parks .....

--------
16-03-2008, 02:38 PM
.... what's he like?

I'm not an egg-chucker and don't know a lot about the game as it's played nowadays, but am I not right in thinking that Scottish egg-chuckers should chuck the egg to other Scottish egg-chuckers rather than to opposition egg-chuckers?

But then, Dan Parks isn't a Scottish egg-chucker. Not outside the "rules of convenience", hmm? :cool2:

thekaratekid
16-03-2008, 03:01 PM
Hadden's persistance with him over Chris Paterson will cost him his job

hopefully

alex plode
17-03-2008, 12:39 AM
[quote=Doddie;1541442].... what's he like?

I'm not an egg-chucker and don't know a lot about the game as it's played nowadays, but am I not right in thinking that Scottish egg-chuckers should chuck the egg to other Scottish egg-chuckers rather than to opposition egg-chuckers?

Yes , you're right.

PC Stamp
17-03-2008, 09:42 AM
At least one costly mistake every game. If he was remotely international class he'd be in witrh a shout of playing for the Aussies where he belongs.

Bye bye Parks, Bye bye Hadden!

Danderhall Hibs
17-03-2008, 01:16 PM
Hadden's persistance with him over Chris Paterson will cost him his job

hopefully

:agree: It should do. Paterson's never had a fair shot at stand off in his career, he's now pushing 30 and we still await him getting a run of games in his best position.

I see Hadden's going on about his "young team" in the EEN again today. What nonsense! Paterson, Jacobsen, Hines off the top of my head are pushing 30 if not already 30! Can anyone name one y0ong player in that squad?

And WTF is going on with only having 1 back on the bench?