PDA

View Full Version : Another WWE thread (tickets)

sleeping giant
07-03-2008, 10:23 PM
Anyone been to a show in Scotland and if so how much are the tickets roughly ?

shamo9
07-03-2008, 10:56 PM
schedules (http://www.wwe.com/schedules/events/?country=United%20Kingdom)

sleeping giant
07-03-2008, 10:57 PM
schedules (http://www.wwe.com/schedules/events/?country=United%20Kingdom)

Doh.
I take it the £50 tickets are in the front ?

Andy Bee
07-03-2008, 10:57 PM
Face value is usually around £40-£50 SG but they sell out very quickly. I managed to get two ringside next to the walkway in Braehead in April but had to pay a HEFTY premium

sleeping giant
07-03-2008, 11:00 PM
Face value is usually around £40-£50 SG but they sell out very quickly. I managed to get two ringside next to the walkway in Braehead in April but had to pay a HEFTY premium
If i could be so rude.....
much ?

Andy Bee
07-03-2008, 11:02 PM
cough........350 quid.........cough

sleeping giant
07-03-2008, 11:04 PM
cough........350 quid.........cough

FFS. Each ???
Was that through a tout or is that the price they are ?

Andy Bee
07-03-2008, 11:07 PM
for both through a tout, the bassas grab all the good seats as soon as they're available

sleeping giant
07-03-2008, 11:11 PM
for both through a tout, the bassas grab all the good seats as soon as they're available
So when buying a seat officially , if you are quick enough , can you pick where you sit ? ie at the walkway or the front row ?

Andy Bee
07-03-2008, 11:24 PM
Not sure mate but I wouldn't think so. Say you bought the £50 tickets for Braehead it would entitle you to be in the front section but I would think you would have to take what you got from there on, maybe wrong though.

p.s. on the shedule link above it seems there's only £60 tickets left for the O2 in London the rest are sold out.

Ebay Tickets (http://search.ebay.co.uk/search/search.dll?from=R40&_trksid=m37&satitle=wwe+braehead)

sleeping giant
07-03-2008, 11:32 PM
Not sure mate but I wouldn't think so. Say you bought the £50 tickets for Braehead it would entitle you to be in the front section but I would think you would have to take what you got from there on, maybe wrong though.

p.s. on the shedule link above it seems there's only £60 tickets left for the O2 in London the rest are sold out.

Ebay Tickets (http://search.ebay.co.uk/search/search.dll?from=R40&_trksid=m37&satitle=wwe+braehead)
I think the next event in Scotland tickets go on sale on the 24th of April.
Heard the Miz on the Fred Macauly (sp) show on radio scotland believe it or not :greengrin

Hibbie_Cameron
08-03-2008, 12:31 AM
I went to the show in Edinburgh about two years ago at the highland centre out at the airport. Tickets were about 30 odd quid and we were in the middle quite close to the entrance way, so they were decent seats.

If you aint been to a house show before then its probably worth the money, especially if you are taking kids. Imo if you have been to one before then you are not gonna see anything different, the matches are predictable but the top card are really entertaining. EG when i was there, the likes of Jericho, HHH and Flair were fantastic with their patter and promo's digging Scotland and posing for pics with Saltires for quite a while.

As i said for me personally the prices are steep, as it aint a tv taping and i aint really considered going back to one but IF it is your first time then it is worth it.

sleeping giant
08-03-2008, 12:35 AM
I went to the show in Edinburgh about two years ago at the highland centre out at the airport. Tickets were about 30 odd quid and we were in the middle quite close to the entrance way, so they were decent seats.

If you aint been to a house show before then its probably worth the money, especially if you are taking kids. Imo if you have been to one before then you are not gonna see anything different, the matches are predictable but the top card are really entertaining. EG when i was there, the likes of Jericho, HHH and Flair were fantastic with their patter and promo's digging Scotland and posing for pics with Saltires for quite a while.

As i said for me personally the prices are steep, as it aint a tv taping and i aint really considered going back to one but IF it is your first time then it is worth it.

Its for the boy , honest :greengrin

I thought it would be the same as Raw or Smackdown :confused:

Hibbie_Cameron
08-03-2008, 12:41 AM
Its for the boy , honest :greengrin

I thought it would be the same as Raw or Smackdown :confused:

Nah they are just raw and smackdown rosters. No storylines but matches can reflect tv fueds or future fueds. There is no tron etc and they dont go calling eachother out or give long promo's about tv stuff. EG Jericho came out in Edinburgh and gave a promo about Scotland etc and had the crowd like putty in his hands, then said he couldnie wait to get his hands on that assclown Christian, out he comes kinda thing.

Its just shows that dont have progression to what you see on tv but fairly entertaining all the same.

Give me a pm if you wanna ask anything about them

thekaratekid
08-03-2008, 01:14 AM
I went to the first RAW screened outside of America (in Manchester)

It was brilliant :thumbsup: