PDA

View Full Version : Andy Roddick

Sir David Gray
18-01-2008, 02:26 PM
What an :asshole: that guy is.

I've never liked him but his conduct right now during his match against the German Philipp Kohlschreiber is nothing short of disgraceful. His language towards the umpire is shocking and he's already been warned about his conduct.

Roddick's just evened the match up at 2 sets each and it's now into the decider. I just hope Kohlschreiber can keep his cool and win this set because Roddick has been an embarrassment to himself and his sport today and does not deserve to progress.

hibby19
18-01-2008, 02:32 PM
TBH I quite like Roddick. I think he is one of the very few characters left in Tennis.
I turned it on just after he had his rant and by the sound of it there is no excuse for what he did and he should be ashamed of himself.

He'll receive a fine regardless of whether he wins or not.

Sir David Gray
18-01-2008, 03:21 PM
Well done to Kohlschreiber. :thumbsup:

It would have been easy for him to lose his focus whilst his opponent was busy throwing his toys out the pram on the other side of the net but he didn't and he fully deserved his victory.

However, after such a long match (around 4 hours in total) I don't fancy his chances in the next round against Jarkko Nieminen.

cleanyman
20-01-2008, 01:37 PM
Roddicks a right fanny, the German played very well and deserved his win.