PDA

View Full Version : Mosconi Cup

DaveF
13-12-2007, 08:38 PM
Anyone watching the pool - Or is it 9 ball, I can't remember :greengrin

On Sky Sports just now, USA v Europe all the way from Las Vegas.

euan moran
13-12-2007, 08:43 PM
Earl Strickland is comedy gold.

HibbyAndy
13-12-2007, 08:54 PM
When did this start? i watch it every year??????

Did it start tonight? i currently dont have sky sports...but will subscribe for this :agree:

I watch it every year...Immonenn missed the 9 ball last year for the title!!!:boo hoo::boo hoo:

It really is great fun to watch...Earl the Pearl has a MASSIVE chip on his shoulder:agree:

DaveF
13-12-2007, 09:00 PM
Started at 7pm tonight andy.

USA 1-0 up after winning the team match and are 3-0 up in a doubles match just now.

HibbyAndy
13-12-2007, 09:22 PM
Started at 7pm tonight andy.

USA 1-0 up after winning the team match and are 3-0 up in a doubles match just now.

Thanks Dave :aok:

Ill be resubscribing tomorrow:agree:

I love the Mosconi cup...the Americans treat it like life or death:agree:

Nando™
13-12-2007, 10:50 PM
I hate Strickland :brickwall

Hibbie_Cameron
13-12-2007, 10:54 PM
I hate Strickland :brickwall

Aye here the fanny comes. About time someone snapped the fat end of the cue over his head

Nando™
14-12-2007, 03:27 AM
Aww bugger what was the score after the first day? Last I seen it was 2-1 USA.

HibbyAndy
14-12-2007, 07:59 PM
Strickland *****ed 6-0 in the doubles :smug:

GIRU you arrogant obnoxious complete flange of a man

HibbyAndy
14-12-2007, 08:57 PM
Drago comes from 5-1 down to win 6-5:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

Currently 4-3 Usa..but much better than what it looked like 5-2:thumbsup::thumbsup:

Nando™
14-12-2007, 09:02 PM
Strickland *****ed 6-0 in the doubles :smug:

GIRU you arrogant obnoxious complete flange of a man
Saw that one!:thumbsup::thumbsup:
***** YOU STRICKLAND! ***** YOU! :cool::thumbsup:

Drago comes from 5-1 down to win 6-5:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

Currently 4-3 Usa..but much better than what it looked like 5-2:thumbsup::thumbsup:
Brilliant win there, Stepanov to own them in the next match.

HibbyAndy
14-12-2007, 09:58 PM
Saw that one!:thumbsup::thumbsup:
***** YOU STRICKLAND! ***** YOU! :cool::thumbsup:

Brilliant win there, Stepanov to own them in the next match.

Now 4-4:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

DaveF
16-12-2007, 11:09 AM
9-6 to the European's with today's singles to come.

The last match between Souquet and Strickland was brilliant. Souquet won it 6-4 but Strickland was dishing out abuse to him and the crowd as well as bitching at the referee for her placement of the balls in the rack.

Some of it was no doubt theatre, but it was hilarious when someone (probably Drago) threw a dummytit at Strickland at the end of the match :greengrin

HibbyAndy
16-12-2007, 07:40 PM
Whats going on!?! its the final tonight and there's live ****in cricket on:brickwall:brickwall:brickwall

DaveF
16-12-2007, 09:15 PM
It's on now.

9-7 and Archer v Drago just starting.

Hibbie_Cameron
16-12-2007, 11:21 PM
Strickland is the biggest prick in sport. Peach shoulda thumped him

Hibbie_Cameron
17-12-2007, 12:47 AM
Europe win 11-8:thumbsup:

DaveF
17-12-2007, 11:18 AM
Strickland is the biggest prick in sport. Peach shoulda thumped him

What a tosser eh?

He should be chucked out as his behaviour is pathetic. It's one thing being tempremental and unpredicatable (ala Higgins) but he's just a total areshole and does nothing for the game.

He seemed to ***** himself when Peach (allegedly) invited him to step outside and exchange words :greengrin

Greentinted
17-12-2007, 06:17 PM
What a tosser eh?

He should be chucked out as his behaviour is pathetic. It's one thing being tempremental and unpredicatable (ala Higgins) but he's just a total areshole and does nothing for the game.

He seemed to ***** himself when Peach (allegedly) invited him to step outside and exchange words :greengrin

Just seen the replay. Funny as when Strickland went running to Mummy Michaela blubbing in that pathetic draaaaawl,
"He just threatened me outside fower a fight":dummytit: :boo hoo:

HibbyAndy
17-12-2007, 07:02 PM
I watched it last night up till strickland beat peach to make it 9-7 (Europe) as it was too late and i was up early for work...just caught the re-run of it this very minute on SS extra and have to say im absolute angered by the Americans!!! when Souqet was on the nine ball for the match there were american players shouting for him to miss, they have no class and respect.

When europe lifted the cup not one american could look...the all faced the other way whilst clapping, OK our guys loved it when suoqet made the 9 ball for the match and were all rolling about the floor to the disgust of the americans...the same americans when in cardiff for the Mosconi cup a few years back jumped ON THE TABLE and started bouncing:bitchy:

Very very very sore losers indeed are the Americans..no class no respect and in need of a boot up the erse.

Strickland made me cringe watching his pathetic excuse and constant moaning,,,bad bad loser that is a laughing stock seen by everyone.

Hank Schrader
17-12-2007, 09:55 PM
Strickland is a squeaky voiced Yank bawbag twat:agree:

Someone posted on Youtube, suggesting putting a couple of pool balls in a sock and giving him a good battering with it. Sounds like a plan to me:greengrin

Not that I would at all be advocating the use of serious violence on a message board likesay:greengrin:wink:

Hibbie_Cameron
17-12-2007, 11:51 PM
What a tosser eh?

Nothing would have made me happier than if Peach had beaten that tit and therefore won the whole event for Europe. Strickland woulda tripped over his puss:greengrin